Skip to content
A slideshow by Julius Canoy, Lead Technology Consultant for Blockchain69.
- Self-executing contracts that are tied to a crypto-currency
- Take certain actions when certain conditions are met.
For example, they can pay someone (release coins) when a job is complete.
- A cryptocurrency (token of value) that is built upon it’s own blockchain, which has different rules (a different protocol) from the Bitcoin blockchain.
- Smart Contracts are incorporated within the Ethereum cryptocurrency.
Use-Cases. Your imagination is the limit. Here are a few examples…
- Restrict Fund Expenditures
- Create Your Own Coin
- Voting Structures
- Loyalty Programs
- Wills, Inheritance
- Maintenance Logs